Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TAG-8 things


OK, Rebekah tagged me so I will do the best I can........

8 TV Shows I Watch
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
ER
The Today Show
Sponge Bob Square Pants
Franklin
Sex in The City reruns
Anything on Fox News or CNN

8 Favorite Restaurants
Abuelo's
Orlando's
Rosa's
Steak Express
Outback
Texas Roadhouse
Harrigan's
Casa Ole

8 Things I did this weekend
Put up Christmas decorations
Took a nap with the kids
Bought Isaiah new tennis shoes
Bought some more Christmas decorations
Went to church
Went out to eat after church with the kids
Got Isaiah's hair cut
Bought myself a few new clothes!

8 Things I look forward to
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day
The church musical that my kids are performing in
Going hunting with Mark this weekend
Christmas party at my house
Cuddling with my kids this evening (They spent the night with their dad last night)
Isaiah's school Christmas party
Abigail's school Christmas party

Okay, I guess I'm supposed to tag now. I tag Amy, Cassandra, and Joanna.

No comments: